Accounting and Financial Management Services
Our broad-based knowledge of financial and accounting systems allows us to achieve optimal solutions in both manual and automated environments. Our distinctive expertise includes internal control and financial management review.
- Accounting and Financial Management services
- Accounts Receivable Analysis and Collection
- Needs Analysis, Recommendations, and Implementation
- Automated Systems Support
- Staff Training
- Documentation Services including Operations, Procedures, and User guides
LH provides mission orientated management consulting services in the following areas:
Continuous Process Improvement: Increases customer satisfaction, productivity, quality, and financial return through continuous process improvement. This includes redesigning business processes to reduce waste, improve productivity, and increase customer satisfaction and financial results.
Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness: Helps customers achieve their strategic goals and performance objectives with executive coaching, team building, and organizational culture transformation.
Business Process Management: Process Management is a framework for managing one or several processes, with end-to-end responsibilities and accountabilities assigned to process owners whose role is to drive process performance and ensure that the process meets customer and business needs.
Administrative Support Services
LH provides a wide variety of customized administrative and facility support services to meet diverse client needs at a single location or multi-site operation. We ensure accuracy and compliance with customers’ expectations through communication, management oversight, and ongoing quality review.
- Customer Service Center Management
- Facility Support Management
- File Maintenance
- Information Management
- Mail Services
- Office Services
We review all facets of a client’s organization — from planning and systems integration to the examination of functional areas. This helps you determine the best course of action. Our process-improvement method looks to answer three basic questions:
- Is the process defined and communicated to employees? Does everyone understand who, what, when, where, why and how?
- Is there a system in place to manage the process — and is the system consistently applied across groups?
- Are there opportunities to streamline or reengineer the process in a way that adds value for the process, the product or the customer?
Knowing the answers to these questions helps to determine the steps that are needed to improve the process. And the benefits to improving the process are significant — often resulting in cost reductions and increased productivity through:
- More accurate information
- Accelerated responsiveness
- Minimized paperwork and entry duplication
- Ongoing support for continuous improvement
Perhaps the most difficult part of business process improvement is the implementation of the new procedures. Our consultants not only work with you to identify more efficient processes, but they also stay on board to help you implement the new procedures. LH understands how complex it can be to implement new business processes. With this in mind, our services are designed to provide you with cost-effective and timesaving ways to meet your business objectives. We offer a full range of business consulting services in addition to operational consulting. We provide risk management, business strategy, technology consulting and human resource services as part of a full-service strategy. This enables clients to get the most out of their investment.
Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
Experienced LH professionals review all facets of client organization, from planning and systems integration to the examination of functional areas, to helps determine the best course of action. Our organizational method looks to answer three basic questions:
- Is the process defined and communicated?
- Is there a system in place to manage the process and is the system consistently applied?
- Are there opportunities to streamline the process to add value for the client?
Knowing the answers to these questions helps to determine the steps that are needed to improve effectiveness, reduce cost, and increased productivity.
Business Process Management:
To better understand your organization, we gather information through questionnaires, situation analysis and human resource diagnostics. We also conduct needs assessment surveys and in-depth interviews with your key personnel. Our approach to organizational development, planning and evaluation often includes the following:
- Analyze information to identify strengths, weaknesses and critical organizational and operational issues
- Evaluate key management processes
- Assess alternative organizational structures and develop a proposed structure.
LH offers a full range of business consulting services in addition to operational consulting. We provide risk management, business strategy, technology consulting and human resource services as part of a full-service strategy.